> Decargar mapa >Imprimir
Tour N°02 MIRAFLORES To North (BIKE LOVERS)
Starting from our module located in Larcomar - Miraflores, runs north along the bikeway Av Arequipa to San Isidro district knows their houses and modern buildings, making it one of the most modern and beautiful districts of the city of Lima, goes through a beautiful forest of Olives with copies of four centuries old and that remain still standing, the return will have a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean.
- (1)Module Mirabici Alfredo Salazar Park (Ref. Larco Mar Mall).
- (2)Central Park of Miraflores (main public stage) where they are located: the Municipal Palace and the Church of the Miraculous Medal. In its amphitheater performances by musical groups. Also home to painters and sculptors who exhibit and sell their works. It is surrounded by many shops, especially restaurants.
- (3)Site Museum "Huaca Pucllana": This protects and investigates an important ceremonial center of the Lima culture (200 AD-600 AD). Tourists climb the great pyramid of adobe and achieve a panoramic view of the Miraflores district and its surroundings.
- (4)"El Olivar" with copies of four centuries old and that remain still standing.
- (5)We entered the quaint streets of San Isidro and Miraflores to reach the green coast, where we will visit its piers and parks with a spectacular ocean view.
- (6)We will take the green coast bike path until the module Mirabici.
Duration: From 2 a 3 hours
Cost:The rental cost per hour or fraction S/.20 and there is a discount of 15% for those living in Miraflores, credited to his identity. There is also a 50% discount for punctual miraflorinos paying their excise taxes, upon presentation of their card VPM.
- 2 to 3 Pax: Rate $35 ó S/115
- 4 to more+ Rate $29 ó S/95
Schedules: Departures every day from 11 am to 3 pmInscription