> Decargar mapa >Imprimir
Tour N°01 MIRAFLORES (CITY CYCLING)
An unforgettable walk through Miraflores, one of the tourist districts of Lima. Walk the Miraflores Central Park, major museums, a ceremonial center of the Lima culture, many parks and piers with a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean.
- (1)Module Mirabici Alfredo Salazar Park (Ref. Larco Mar Mall).
- (2)We take the bike lane of Avenida Arequipa.
- (3)Indian Market where we can see or purchase Peruvian handicrafts and souvenirs.
- (4)Museum of Huaca Pucllana site, an important archaeological site of the city.
- (5)Take the bike lane of Avenida Arequipa
- (6)Walk pedestrian Av Pardo
- (7)Miraflores Malecon
- (8)Park Maria Reich,
- (9)Love Park.
- (10)Bridge Redoubt
- (11)Old Lighthouse and all with a breathtaking view of the ocean to get to our place.
Duration: De 11/2 to 2 hours
Cost:The rental cost per hour or fraction S/.20 and there is a discount of 15% for those living in Miraflores, credited to his identity. There is also a 50% discount for punctual miraflorinos paying their excise taxes, upon presentation of their card VPM.
- 2 to 3 Pax: Rate $25 ó S/80
- 4 to more+ Rate $19 ó S/60
Schedules: Departures every day from 11 am to 3 pmInscription