Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.Does the guide speaks English?
Our tours include a bilingual guide.
- 2.I can? Bring my own bike?
Of course. We also have mobile repair shop.
- 3.Do you need physical training to make the journey?
Our tours have been prepared to not create fatigue. In this way both children and older adults can perform comfortably tour
- 4.Can we make stops to take pictures?
Of course. Our tours include stops every 5 or 10 minutes to rest and take advantage of taking photos.
- 5.What is the minimum and maximum number of participants per tour?
The group is down to 2 people and maximum of 20 people.
- 6.Are you planning group discounts?
Of course. This requires the contact via the telephone or at any rate through the booking form.
- 7.Want to book a tour at the moment, how do I book?
By phone on (+51 1) 468 8517. You can also book online or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- 8.What is the payment method?
We accept cash payments. These should be made in the dugout Mirabici.
- 9.Which includes payment for the tour?
Includes bike hire, protective equipment and the route map.